Welcome to 2021 edition of the Annual Report for your LNIB Development Corporation. Within these pages you will find reports and articles covering the company’s activities over the past year, and a look forward at the work in progress or on deck for us.
The Lower Nicola Indian Band Development Corporation seeks to identify an available parcel of land to lease on the Lower Nicola Indian Band reserve and invites interested LNIB CP Landholders to respond.
Parcel of Land Criteria:
• Must be located on a LNIB member’s owned CP land
• Must be appropriately zoned under the LNIB Land Code to allow for a commercial office
• Must be a minimum parcel size of .5 acres to allow for a 36’ x 60’ office with adequate space for parking and the installation of a septic system
• Must have water and power services available to the lot line
• Must have good access to a public highway
• The LNIB CP land holder must be willing to enter into a long-term lease of a minimum 10 years with an option to extend
• LNIBDC has a preference to a lot that is in close proximity to the LNIB Administration and/or the LNIB Land’s office buildings
For more information or to express your interest, please contact LNIBDC’s General Manager, Don Gossoo at (250) 315-9277 or Don.Gossoo@lnibdc.com
This Expression of Interest shall remain open until
Friday, April 29, 2022 at 4:00 pm
A recent Aboriginal Business Match event in Nanaimo led to an instant connection between Jennifer Wiegele and Cori Maedel, the CEO of Vancouver-based human resources consulting firm Jouta Performance Group.
They discovered an issue that had them equally concerned: their observation of an increase in unions targeting First Nations businesses.
Read the full article published in Business In Vancouver.
LNIB Development corp. is the corporate entity of the LNIB, or the Nlaka’pamux. Our goals is to create wealth and prosperity for bands members as well as the local economy businesses. Through partnerships and joint ventures, LNIB DC is changing the future of our people in a positive way.
|85 Hwy #8
Merritt, BC V1K 1B8