We are excited to announce three (3) upcoming BC First Nations Forestry Workforce Career Fairs and invite you to join us.
We are preparing to interact with hundreds of attendees with a focus on Skills, Training, Education and Employment in the Forestry Sector and hope you will be able to join us at following dates and locations:
|Nanaimo, B.C||February 20th, 2019: Coast Bastion Hotel|
ASETS Partner: Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC)
|February 27th, 2019: Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre|
|North Vancouver, B.C
ASETS Partner: Aboriginal Community Career
Employment Services Society (ACCESS)
|March 12th, 2019: Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier|
The Career Fairs are organized in partnership with these ASETS Partners Shuswap Nation Tribal Council and Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society which will be advertising to maximize attendance, visibility and engagement of potential Forestry students and employees.
The Career Fairs aim to include representatives of the following organizations and businesses:
- Forest Industry: Businesses & Organizations
- Forestry Programs: Academic Institutions
- Forestry Training Providers
- Business Development & Loan Agencies
- Wellness, Health & Safety Service Providers
Please complete the attached registration form and return completed form to email@example.com to secure an exhibitor table.
Registration deadline dates:
1) Nanaimo Forestry Career Fair – February 11th, 2019
2) Kamloops Forestry Career Fair – February 15th, 2019
3) North Vancouver Forestry Career Fair – March 1st, 2019